Friday 2 December 2011

BIRTHDAYS!!


Here am talking this chance to describe my views on birthdays…my brainy friend used to say that we born for certain reason, god had already made our destiny… like that usually I never gets what she is talking about most  of the times but still I manage to fight back anyway. I don’t know its true or not. may b true . but am glad to have a life whether I have a destiny or not. And to celebrate birthdays. Especially  my loved ones. Family, friends. In a way we really need a day to celebrate for us. really v celebrate onam, Christmas,easter,etc for a reason or as a tradition but birthdays are personal celebrations..to celebrate a day for being alive, one year more in this world !!!

Actually its quite amazing that birthdays are like reminders that keeps saying we are getting old and about our responsibilities which are coming on way. Really frustrating some times..to think about that…but we all should celebrate our birthdays… because who the hell knows ..we would be alive next year. I love to give surprises for birthdays.. sometimes unexpected things gives more spark on birthdays. Doings pranks, teasing all are fun. Sometimes it get messy too.. for example playing with chocolate cakes..it will give you pimples and cleaning after the party is way for difficult than think but totally fun and cant stop doing it

Pranks and teasing .. without that what’s fun of birthday ..mostly among best friends… ignoring birthday boy /girl in their birthday and hiding presents for them ..we have fun really ..seing some serious confused face on them …after finding gifts surly we can expect some love mostly start with few bad word exchange ,fights alast  a hug . calling them at midnit at sharp 12am is another fun..and wishing them happy birthday can actually do 2 things..one they would be happy ,second a sleepless birthday .. if we think its actually quite amazing were all the places we celebrate birthdays sometimes in home,
School..am bet in school days we usually wait for our birthday ..in my case its true because only that day we are allowed to wear colordress and we feels specal on that day by giving chocolates, everybody singing happy birthday for us.. evey thing feeled so special  that times ..as we get older our style of celebration changes in +1,+2 we celebrates birthdays as special way that we could in the rules .in college we are free to celebrate it all way we wanted., in canteens, classrooms, in grounds, parks,restaurants
Anywere we like  ..nothing matters on that day we are free to take any wish..

Then most important thing birthday presents … whats a birthday without presents.. everybody loves presents .. me love a lot…but always best presents come in unexpected ways..in my last birthday best gift I got was a call from my friend which I haven’t had contact for a long ..that moment was just awesome..but I  probably I want to say that my last birthday too expensive tooo ..but that doesn’t matter .. I was sooo happy ..soo happy


I cant even expesses how happy I was . today my best friend is having her birthday … and I want to make it special in the way that I can.. from a long distance .. just to say you are lucky to have a friend like me (hahahahaahah just kidding) am really greatful to have you as my best friend ..i love you buddy and I miss you so much ..happy birthday dear anjali …. Happy birthday…..happy birthday …. Toooooo youuuuuuuuuuuuu ( sing with tune yaar...u know am a terrible singer.so sing urself make comfortable)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

3 comments:

  1. ohhhhhh my god.......... thnk u soooo much my dear u brutus u make make fun of me in +2 na....? bt it was true fun.... love u a lot and thnx for d video tooo (just for a formality)any way am really lucky to hav u..... U r Simply Great my dear.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bet u still remember most of the every thing in ur +2 b'day na?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure yaar hw can i forget dose golden days.... :)

    ReplyDelete