Saturday 12 March 2011

on feelingss


Is fooling our on self is called love?? .. am been confused these days ..by searching the definision of love..
i found a guy months before but he's just a highly attitude man who dont even know i like him..i think he know
but he's acting as a jerke by acting in frond of me ...even thouh every time am falling for him each time i see him. his ignoring
attitude had given me so much of pain..i dont even know y i felf soo pain ,bcoz i dont even know him.my frnds told me dat am mad
.so i stop seeing him to understand what i felt about him.i seemed and felt soo normal..actually i started forgeting him ,that wat i thought so,
but i didnt. i saw him again in accidently and that weird feeling came to me again..but am so amazed ..it wasnt soo deep which gave me pain before
still am fall to him..its felts so hard for me not to look him when he's around..and i dont want to hear a 'no' from him.if he knows that i like him
and am fooling my self and am not even sure wat i feels..... yaa... i think its just i dont kow..... anyway i felt something which i neverever felt towards a guy
still am on the way figuring it out...it may b love .. my untold love..

1 comment: